Keene Point of View 06072013
HAPPY FRIDAY FROM KEENE POINT OF VIEW! I am really excited about this week’s video! I hope you enjoy and love the heck out of it!
- The NSA’s wiretapping ain’t really news, in my opinion, when you consider everything else America has done to its citizens.
- I got to chat with some Atheists this week on my blog.
- There is a man who thanked God for getting him off of his murder charge of a Craigslist escort who didn’t have sex with him after he paid. I have issues with that.
- It’s Gay Pride weekend in DC and Los Angeles (HAPPY PRIDE!), but sadly some men near Iverson Mall in Prince George’s County, Maryland, are not proud of being gay but will gladly take money from gay bottoms for “good sex” because the straight men are out of work and need money. Do they need a pimp? I’m asking for a friend.
- Finally, I speak out for a friend against someone who is taking legal action against her for stuff she’s not doing.
Keene Point of View – where politics, gay issues, and Christianity live and love openly in a happy ménage à trois.