Justice For (some) White Gays
The podcast is back!
This week’s topics:
- The awful response to COVID-19 from the Federal government. This is embarrassing to be the world’s foremost superpower and not be equipped to handle a pandemic. Why is it this bad?!
- Churches in Florida and Texas are still having services and also in Kansas. The reason why is very simple. It’s also arguably a sin.
- Gay men can donate blood now. It only took a pandemic for it to happen. That’s not good.
- I tell you how to choose the best white gay man for dating interracially. Don’t bother trying to figure out how I know what I know. Just learn and stop thinking I’m a ho…anymore. 🙂
- Bum of the Week and Boo of the Week.
- An announcement about a web series I wrote that is doing something where you can see it before it becomes a series.
Thank you for listening! Subscribe and enjoy! Share!