Opinionated Ladies – My Mom and Aunt
There is a chirp in the episode from a smoke detector from someone on the podcast (not me).
**This episode was recorded on 5/2/2020.**
I am joined by my Mom and Aunt who lived in the South during segregation and lived through the Civil Rights Movement there and we talk about:
- How my mom almost poisoned me with a breakfast food and I don’t like oatmeal.
- Why my aunt made me burn something I really liked.
- Why their mom made them burn something that could have made them rich.
- How the government steals PPE from states, states opening too soon and how that all fits into Trump’s plan for America to be white again.
- Two questions a straight person has wanted to ask a gay person, but never has.
- Churches are closing due to the pandemic and Christianity may be dying in America – but is that a good thing?
- Bum of the Week and Boo of the Week
- Funny stories from my Mom and Aunt about growing up in North Carolina with a man with a peg leg and encounters with racists.
Vinegar Water is up and running now as a virtual reading! Watch the series at: https://vinegarwaterseries.com and become a patron!
Thanks for listening! Enjoy, subscribe, and share with those who would like it!
Follow on Twitter: @KeenePOV
Follow on Instagram (IG): @KeenePOV
Follow on Facebook: Facebook.com/KeenePOV
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Vinegar Water: (@VinegarWaterWeb on Twitter, @vinegarwaterserieson IG)
WATCH VINEGAR WATER: https://vinegarwaterseries.com
Support the show (https://patreon.com/jaminkcreates)